TCA PTO provides support, encouragement and opportunities for the students and families served to learn, grow, achieve in give to each other in the spirit of God. TCA PTO provides occasions to share, and build community amongst students, staff, families and the community through events, and activities. TCA PTO will support students and their families in achieving success, stability and achievement. The TCA PTO will engage, collaborate with, and empower our school community to find new partners in our vision and to connect our school with the greater community.
- Respect every TCA PTO member’s view and their role in service.
- Be compassionate of each student and family individual needs and how that can impact the larger picture.
- Accept, support and work to grow the school’s strengths.
- Understand areas of need, while guiding our group in overcoming challenges to achievement.
- Empower each member to use their skills for the greater good of our school community.
- Engage each student and family in a manner that is connected with our school’s shared values and beliefs.
TCA PTO is grateful for the support of: Tin Rays Family Restaurant of Brockton, Brockton Firefighter's Pipes and Drums association, Olive Garden of Stoughton, Packard Farms of Brockton, MA, Shaw's Market of Brockton, Wal-Mart of Brockton, Home Depot of Avon, Showcase Cinemas of Randolph and Carousel Family Fun Center of Whitman.