2016-2017 Annual Tuition Rates
Grade 1 through Grade 8
Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten
| Pre-K (Five Days)*
* A discount of 8% is available for Preschool (five days, full days only), Pre-K and Kindergarten if you enroll multiple children in the Academy.
All Tuition payments will be made through FACTS Tuition Management Company at https://online.factsmgt.com. Payments through FACTS Tuition must be made either through an automatic bank-to-bank transfer of funds from an authorized checking or savings account or by credit card. Please note that there is a 2.75% convenience fee for any credit card payments made. FACTS currently accepts MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
- Every family must be enrolled in a FACTS automatic payment plan by May 15th.
- No cash or checks will be accepted at the school. You must pay online.
- If you register for a payment plan after the start of the plan, you must make a deposit equivalent to all payments missed in order to bring your account up to date.
- In Full: One (1) single payment through FACTS Tuition made on July 5th or July 20th.
- Semester Plan: Two (2) biannual payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or 20th of July and November.
- 10 Month Plan: Ten (10) monthly payments through a FACTS tuition payment plan paid on the 5th or the 20th of each month starting in July and ending in April.
- Weekly plan: Weekly payments, every Monday, beginning July 4th and ending April 24th.
Financial Aid Information
Financial aid based on demonstrated financial need is offered to qualified students in the form of a grant and does not require repayment. Financial aid at Trinity Catholic Academy is determined by a family's ability to meet education expenses. Financial aid is available to students entering Kindergarten through grade 8, and any interested family may apply. Please click here to navigate to the Financial Aid page for more information.
Business Office Contact Information
Lizzy Duddy, Tuition Manager
Phone: (508) 583-6237
All meetings with the Tuition Manager must be scheduled.